- 6 c. raw grated sweet potato
- 1/2 c. melted coconut oil or butter
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 c. rice flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. coconut palm sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 1 1/2 c. milk (cow, almond, or other)
- 1 1/2 c. chopped toasted pecans (optional)
Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl then pour into the baking dish.
Bake about 40-45 minutes or until set in the middle.
Recipe from www.glutenfreehomemaker.com