- 1 – 1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey (or beef)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix (McCormick is currently gf, but always read the label)
- 1 can small red beans (or kidney beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 can whole corn, drained
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (with juice)
- 1 3/4 c. water
- toppings: cheese, sour cream, green onions, etc.
Spoon into bowls and top with your favorite toppings or none at all.
Note: This recipe would probably also work well in a slow cooker.
Recipe from www.glutenfreehomemaker.com